Home
Sermons by Bible
Sermons by Category
Sermons by Topic
Sermons by Speaker
Sermons by Date
Our Picks
Comments
Photos
Stores

Podcast + Codes
SERMONS EMBED | Info
Mobile Apps | Info
•  ROKU TV
•  Apple TV
•  Chromecast
Enjoy sermons from this broadcaster
on a variety of mobile devices.
MyChurch: airdrierpcs | Set
MyChurch Code#: 12818
“Great Sermon!”
Bob R from S TX
Thanks, I needed the challenge. Only faith in God's love for us can satisfy our need to be loved.
Andrew Quigley | God's View of God
Page 1 | Page 5 ·  Found: 222 total user comment(s)

Sermon7/25/12 9:30 AM
zephaniah from sydney  Find all comments by zephaniah
• Add new comment
“ Quigley, a man who can not be ignored... ”
Quigley continually espouses sound theology...but does so with great love and with great brevity. He preaches Salvation and Redemption. Quigley does not shy away from hard doctrine to win popularity.....it also helps that he is Irish and thus has the knack of just getting to the point very very plainly.... I like this mans toughness in love. He is direct; but very sincere, approachable and intelligent....

Sermon7/24/12 3:01 PM
jane from california  Find all comments by jane
“ Great Sermon! ”
A great reminder of how wretched life is wihout Jesus Christ and his indescribable gift!

Sermon7/15/12 1:22 PM
Ken Richardson from Southwest Louisiana  Protected NameContact via emailFind all comments by Ken Richardson
“ Great Sermon! ”
A wonderful blessing at a time when it was much needed Thank you for your ministry

Sermon5/16/12 4:28 AM
Karen from Airdrie  Contact via emailFind all comments by Karen
Sermon:
'This light momentary affliction'
Kenneth Stewart
comments
“ The Right Kind of Reminder ”
It's tempting to feel that a passage telling us about our 'light momentary affliction' could be frustrating for those going through very difficulty, heavy times. But this sermon opens up the Word in such a way that you come out incredibly refreshed, seeing your troubles in the right light. Highly, highly recommended no matter what kind of challenge you're facing. A reminder not to pretend it's not difficult, but to see it from the other side.

Sermon5/9/12 11:50 AM
karen cox from Nevada, USA  Find all comments by karen cox
“ Often revisited! ”
I have frequently returned to this sermon and its companion sermon-"FORGIVING THOSE WHO REPENT!" when I find myself dwelling in bitterness & unforgiveness. The truths taught always lead my heart back into the condition that desires God's will and restoration and I am freed!

Sermon5/2/12 11:47 AM
karen cox from Nevada, USA  Contact via emailFind all comments by karen cox
Sermon:
Forgiving those who Repent!
Andrew Quigley
comments
“ WARNING!!! ”
WARNING! Do not be distracted by your familiarity with this text and you will be blessed with a new view of it as you follow Pastor Quigley to the end of his sermon! So refreshing!

Sermon2/28/12 5:40 PM
Karen D from Wisconsin  Find all comments by Karen D
• Add new comment
comments
“ O! may we make it our aim to please God! ”
This message greatly convicted me, in particular re: Wilberforce's prayers for & personal correspondence & appeals to so many to believe on Christ. As I was listening, I Tim. 2:5 came powerfully to me re: an unsaved family member whom I'd not witnessed to in a long time. Toward the end of the sermon, a prayer of Wilberforce's was read, which included his desire to please God. Then Rev. Quigley challenged us & asked us whom are WE seeking to please: God or men – which brought great conviction to my soul. By the grace of God alone, I was enabled to prayerfully write & send a note of appeal to that family member. May God continue to encourage you in your ministry. I Cor. 15:58.

Sermon2/26/12 11:48 AM
evans rynjah solomon from india  Contact via emailFind all comments by evans rynjah solomon
Sermon:
MOURNING Sin!
Andrew Quigley
comments
“ Great Sermon! ”
Dear Pastor, Could you em this sermon to me in a word format. I will treasure it. Let me revert from my wicked paths and turn my face to GOD to see HIS BEAUTY and GRACE. I am in deep need of counselling. Thank you. Evans

Sermon2/26/12 11:36 AM
Sermon:
MOURNING Sin!
Andrew Quigley
comments
“ Great Sermon! ”
I chanced on this sermon. There is great mourning to be made by me. I have sinned far too great. I need you to pray for me. This topic of mourning has touched me deeply. I need to forgive, to grieve, to be free of my internal pride which is far too great. There is this sinful nature in me which I realise. I must learn to mourn and IMMEDIATELY. Sin is destroying me daily especially my relationships, it defiles my heart. I need to be humbled and now. Humility I have to learn. Please pray for me. Thank you. Evans.

Sermon2/19/12 10:32 AM
Fred Ost from Cary, NC  Contact via emailFind all comments by Fred Ost
Sermon:
One Life - Then What! #1
Andrew Quigley
comments
“ Great Sermon! ”
Love your preaching Rev Quigley. I wish American pulpits were as clear. Thank you for this sermon.

Sermon1/14/12 9:28 AM
Andrew Mark Freier from Apple Valley, MN  Find all comments by Andrew Mark Freier
• Add new comment
comments
“ Great Sermon! ”
Great Sermon! I was encouraged and challenged by this thank you

Sermon12/2/11 7:19 AM
Evelyn Eliaz from Israel  Contact via emailFind all comments by Evelyn Eliaz
• Add new comment
comments
“ Excellent Sermon! ”
Your sermons are always fantastic! Keep up the great work! May God richly Bless you!

Sermon11/27/11 2:44 AM
Margaret Martin from United Kingdom  Find all comments by Margaret Martin
• Add new comment
comments
“ Great Sermon! ”

Sermon10/30/11 1:59 PM
Weng 51 from Switzerland  Find all comments by Weng 51
• Add new comment
comments
“ Great Sermon! ”
Great Sermon!!!

Sermon10/24/11 11:56 PM
Evelyn Eliaz from Israel  Contact via emailFind all comments by Evelyn Eliaz
• Add new comment
comments
“ Great Sermon! ”
Very eloquent speaker! I thoroughly enjoy each and every sermon that you have posted on sermonaudio.com. May G-d richly bless you in your work! I can tell that you are abiding in the truth! It is very evident in your sermons!

Sermon10/10/11 4:03 PM
David Bumgarner from Florida Panhandle  Contact via emailFind all comments by David Bumgarner
Sermon:
MOURNING Sin!
Andrew Quigley
comments
“ Great Sermon! ”
Prov 27:17 Praise God for Andrew Quigley...Praise God for his gifts, if we would simply accept them because life is short and the times are few when we can truly say, "God is enough"!

Sermon9/24/11 7:26 PM
Victor from Atlanta GA  Contact via emailFind all comments by Victor
Sermon:
Conquering The 'Black Days'!
Andrew Quigley
“ Great Sermon! ”
Wonderful and very thought provoking heart felt sermon in Christ our Lord Amen.. Very inspiring words along with the Word of God.! Thank you..! Bright Blessings to all..!

Sermon8/26/11 6:00 PM
Hector Perez from California  Contact via emailFind all comments by Hector Perez
Sermon:
Why We Have 'Black Days'!
Andrew Quigley
comments
“ Reality of God's person ”
This teaching is a blessing and comfort to us who believe. To show the glory of God! Our delays are never denials. God's purposes are always good. The eye of faith looks to His doings, and waits for His arrival. Thank you for this teaching. I have down loaded it, to listen again and again.

Sermon7/18/11 6:53 PM
Theresa Boziskovich from Long Island, New York  Contact via emailFind all comments by Theresa Boziskovich
“ Great Sermon! ”
I have been introduced to your sermons by a good friend.....I thoroughly enjoyed it....so refreshing to hear a down to earth clear sermon, one that all will understand....and yes, it is so important that we realize how important it is to know of God's presence in our church and its true meaning....I will be passing this sermon along to many in my church, including my pastor, who like you speaks to us about this subject matter.....thank you again, Peace, Theresa

Sermon6/18/11 7:08 PM
Alice DelaRosa from Grand Rapids, Michigan  Contact via emailFind all comments by Alice DelaRosa
Sermon:
Dignity But No Life!
Andrew Quigley
comments
“ Great Sermon! ”
I sincerely look forward to hearing your sermons. Thank you, for spending time in prayer, and study, in order to bring GOD'S word to us. May GOD continue to bless His message through you.

Jump to Page : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 more

Access to God lies open to none but His pure worshippers. ... John Calvin
This Reformed Presbyterian Church of North America MINI site is powered by SermonAudio.com. The Host Broadcaster for this site is Reformed Presbyterian Church of N. A.
Email: info@sermonaudio.com  |  MINI Sites  |  Mobile Apps  |  Our Services  |  Copyright © 2020 SermonAudio.