fetch

Sermons by Bible
Sermons by Category
Sermons by Topic
Sermons by Speaker
Sermons by Date
Our Picks
Comments
Photos
Stores

Podcast + Codes
SERMONS EMBED | Info
Mobile Apps | Info
•  ROKU TV
•  Apple TV
•  Chromecast
Enjoy sermons from this broadcaster
on a variety of mobile devices.
MyChurch: airdrierpcs | Set
MyChurch Code#: 12818
“Beautiful !”
Benjamin formerly Mephibosheth from The King's Table
Excellent Discernment Pastor Excellent Discernment
Andrew Quigley | Joseph Lessons In Trusting God
Page 1 | Page 4 ·  Found: 222 total user comment(s)

Sermon9/2/13 4:38 AM
Karen from Airdrie  Find all comments by Karen
• Add new comment
“ Seeing beyond our expectations, to His ”
If you are hurting, or have lost something you hoped God would save, or are still praying for something He has not given, this is the sermon for you. I've always considered this one of the saddest and also most beautiful and glorious stories in Scripture: and one of the most beautiful concepts. That God does not work as we expect, and that beneath the hardest and toughest and most hurtful things in our lives is a deeper, "God-driven purpose." Listen to this sermon: really listen. It could change your life, and your perspective on it. What a sermon. What a Saviour.

Sermon8/20/13 1:21 AM
Doug Baird from Vidalia Georgia  Contact via emailFind all comments by Doug Baird
• Add new comment
comments
“ Great Sermon! ”
Awesome sermon!! Simply awesome!!

Sermon8/18/13 7:12 AM
zephaniah from sydney  Find all comments by zephaniah
• Add new comment
comments
“ Great Sermon! ”
Andrew; Great series. Very humble. A great comfort also. Keep going! Zeph.

Sermon8/6/13 8:56 AM
zephaniah from sydney  Contact via emailFind all comments by zephaniah
• Add new comment
comments
“ Great Sermon! ”
Hi Andrew; great series. Third time around listening for me. 15000 flyers from my experience in marketing usually only gets about 5 people to 'buy' what you may be selling. Cold calling about 30/15000. Don't be to upset about it. Simply put; unless you can severely 'emotionally upset' someones sense of 'self sufficiency' ; you can not effect any persuasion. Apart from that; you are a great preacher. Better a church with salt than a building full of sand. Keep going Andrew!

Sermon8/4/13 10:47 AM
Maegan  Find all comments by Maegan
• Add new comment
comments
“ A Blessing! ”
I was in great need of this sermon. Encouraging and challenging on many levels. May the Lord continue to use you!

Sermon7/24/13 6:06 AM
Dan Wolfe from Grande Prairie, AB Canada  Contact via emailFind all comments by Dan Wolfe
Sermon:
You've Failed, Now What?
Andrew Quigley
comments
“ Great Sermon! ”
Oh to know the love of Christ which passes understanding. What a comfort.

Sermon7/18/13 10:22 PM
K Varkey george from Kottayam, Kerala, India  Find all comments by K Varkey george
• Add new comment
comments
“ Great Sermon! ”
Thank you for highlight the way to follow Our Lord, in His strength, His guidance carrying the Cross set apart for me.

Sermon7/18/13 11:10 AM
Bethany  Find all comments by Bethany
Sermon:
You've Failed, Now What?
Andrew Quigley
comments
“ Great Sermon! ”
WONDERFUL sermon!! It's all too often we fail ~ not often enough to hear a sermon on this topic. Thank you for the encouragement!

Sermon6/19/13 5:10 PM
Lisa from Wales  Contact via emailFind all comments by Lisa
Sermon:
It's All About HIS Power!
Andrew Quigley
“ Great Sermon! ”
I very much enjoyed this sermon- yes it's all about his power !

Sermon5/26/13 1:24 AM
Breege from Ireland  Contact via emailFind all comments by Breege
• Add new comment
comments
“ Great Sermon! ”
You are a great preacher. I wish I could speak like that. Please pray for me and my family. I'm seperated my ex has new girlfriend. I feel so alone my kids are torn. I pray to keep strong for them. My ex is horrible me he s so disrespectful. My priority is bringing up kids in Gids ways. It's a battle alright but I have Christian friends who are a blessing. Thank you again. Breege Matthew Joseph and Áine.

Sermon5/18/13 2:19 PM
vijaya valentina  Find all comments by vijaya valentina
• Add new comment
comments
“ IT CUT MY HEART ”
Yes, Jesus prayed for He was a lonely man on this earth and was suffering from rejection which had resulted in depression. In those days they did not have any medication for depression as per now. So poor God-man had to depend on the foolish wisdom of HIS heavenly father to free Himself from the predators who could never be satisfied of their hunger for bread and wine. If He had lived presently, firstly, He would have taken the advice of well informed, highly qualified BRAINS that had taken billions of years to develop. Secondly, He would have had no choice but to have depended on the human knowledge of doctors which is based on the ever trust worthy power of REASONING that came to effect after billions of years of development. Poor Jesus! Thanks for explaining this fact in a simple way brother. ALL GLORY BE TO OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST!

Sermon3/22/13 10:51 PM
Hailey Good from Atoka TN USA  Contact via emailFind all comments by Hailey Good
“ thank you ”
I've been struggling with that very subject...I've been angry at everyone but me....I lost my child last yr but I still need to be good

Sermon12/5/12 10:09 AM
Mark L Loving from Elkhart, IN...USA  Contact via emailFind all comments by Mark L Loving
• Add new comment
comments
“ Great Sermon! ”
Thank you for these reminders..Its do easy to be concerned for the things here on earth.and of course the fear of man. May I fear our Lord rightly.. May I be willing to change..May the Holy Spirit remind me He has given me everything for life and godliness....Thank you for your ministry there in Scotland. May our Lord give you strength, wisdom, and boldness going forward..Under His Mercy, Mark L

Sermon11/12/12 4:55 PM
Linda Shirey (Reyburn) from Phoenix, AZ  Contact via emailFind all comments by Linda Shirey (Reyburn)
• Add new comment
comments
“ Great Sermon! ”
This story has always been one of my favorites - great explanation of how Satan uses God's Word to destroy us.

Sermon11/11/12 7:28 PM
Karen from Airdrie  Find all comments by Karen
• Add new comment
comments
“ No excuses ”
Really thankful for this sermon on prayer. It's the kind that cuts through all your excuses and reminds you that though you might feel going to prayer is tiring or difficult, your entire life is far more tiring and difficult without it. There is no excuse, you don't even want to find one after this sermon. You just want to go to prayer.

Sermon11/5/12 9:23 PM
David Bumgarner from Florida,USA  Contact via emailFind all comments by David Bumgarner
“ Great Sermon! ”
Not my trivial and hopeless problems, but to focus on Gods Kingdom, YES! Fabulous sermon, Thank You.

Sermon10/22/12 3:11 PM
Gini from Edmonton  Find all comments by Gini
Sermon:
Why Care #1 - About My Life?
Andrew Quigley
comments
“ Great Sermon! ”
Excellent sermon. Thank you, Pastor Quigley.

Sermon9/8/12 6:11 AM
zephaniah from sydney  Find all comments by zephaniah
• Add new comment
comments
“ Great Sermon! ”
I mean to say salavation....not salavation. My apologies to Quigley.

Sermon9/6/12 8:25 AM
zephaniah from sydney  Find all comments by zephaniah
• Add new comment
comments
“ Great Sermon! ”
Quigley builds a compelling and earnest argument based on meticulous theology.....I found the last 3 minutes so absolutely confronting as though I was being given one last final warning ..to enter or not enter the Kingdom of God. Quigley is masterful and sinscere in sharing the word of God in such a way to reach out and pull you into his sermon...never boasting except on th mercy and love of Christ and His longing to you return to His Salavation.

Sermon8/19/12 8:45 PM
David Bumgarner from Florida  Contact via emailFind all comments by David Bumgarner
“ Painful Belief!! ”
Painful - because I know how Jesus changes lives, how He has changed me and by His grace I am able to see, psalm 81:12 "So I gave them over to their stubborn hearts, to follow their own counsels." we have to understand who is who and not "Mat 7:6 "Do not give dogs what is sacred; do not throw your pearls to pigs. If you do, they may trample them under their feet, and then turn and tear you to pieces. lead your sheep and protect them from the wolves....

Jump to Page : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 more

Access to God lies open to none but His pure worshippers. ... John Calvin
This Reformed Presbyterian Church of North America MINI site is powered by SermonAudio.com. The Host Broadcaster for this site is Reformed Presbyterian Church of N. A.
Email: info@sermonaudio.com  |  MINI Sites  |  Mobile Apps  |  Our Services  |  Copyright © 2020 SermonAudio.