The biblical demand for truth is discussed
Philosophical in a long winded introduction, followed
by practical teaching on the common ways we violate
this command in life and Our need for Christ's light
in our darkness.
Confess truth humble and speak it boldly, to glorify
God and build up each other
1) Speak truth to Glorify God.
2) Speak truth to build up your neighbor.
3) Speak truth in testifying
4) Refuse Gossip to love each other
5) The darkness of of our speech requires the light
of the world.
Lucas Hanna has served as a Pastor in the RPCNA since 2007 in Kansas city and later in Meadville Pennsylvania. Lucas greatly enjoys discipleship work and is committed to biblical counseling and shepherding. Lucas and his wife Melissa have five children. They are committed as a family to...