fetch

Sermons by Bible
Sermons by Category
Sermons by Topic
Sermons by Speaker
Sermons by Date
Our Picks
Comments
Photos
Stores
Online Bible
Daily Reading

Westminster Reformed Presbyterian Church
Rev. Stephen Rhoda  |  Prairie View, Illinois (N Subrbs Chicag)
Contact Info | Edit
Podcast + Codes
SERMONS EMBED | Info
Mobile Apps | Info
•  ROKU TV
•  Apple TV
•  Chromecast
Enjoy sermons from this broadcaster
on a variety of mobile devices.
MyChurch: westminsterrpc | Set
MyChurch Code#: 22660
“Thank you, such a blessing!”
William from Tennessee from Nashville, TN
Kim Riddlebarger | Reformed Amillennialism
· Page 1 ·  Found: 28 total user comment(s)

Sermon10/1/18 7:20 PM
Anonymous Name  Find all comments by Anonymous Name
The Allure of Prestige
Stephen Rhoda
comments
“ Prestige: Idolatry of the Heart ”
The idolatrous desire for prestige is a worldwide sin. However, the prestigious accolades accomplished by the prestigious are temporal and never last forever. This sermon shows why prestige is idolatry of the heart.

Sermon12/1/17 11:52 PM
Unspecified name  Find all comments by Unspecified name
The Allure of Prestige
Stephen Rhoda
comments
“ Great Sermon! ”
Remember 1 John 2:15-17.

Sermon4/25/17 3:34 PM
John and Clint from Wisconsin  Find all comments by John and Clint
“ Great Sermon! ”
Glad to have met pastor rhoda Today!

Sermon1/31/17 10:50 PM
Inquisitive Guereza from Florida  Find all comments by Inquisitive Guereza
• Add new comment
comments
“ Helpful ”
A good overview of the significance of Owen. Dr. Trueman has a great, is exceedingly-dry, sense of humor about the material, and I felt like I gained a better understanding and appreciate of John Owen from this lecture.

Sermon7/11/16 11:04 PM
Sara from Minneapolis  Find all comments by Sara
4. Matthew 24 Part 2
Kim Riddlebarger
comments
“ Great Sermon! ”
This text is made so much clearer by this exposition. Thank you!!!

Sermon6/27/16 12:31 AM
Nick C from Nevada  Contact via emailFind all comments by Nick C
• Add new comment
comments
“ Great historical sketch of one of my all-time favs ”
So grateful for SermonAudio.com bringing us great theologians who in turn Enlighten us on some of the great Christian thinkers of the past and all time!

Sermon2/2/15 4:20 PM
Grace Morton from canada  Find all comments by Grace Morton
3. Matthew 24 Part 1
Kim Riddlebarger
comments
“ Great Sermon! ”
"A case for Amillennialism" was written very clearly and easy to understand. This is the book that enlightened me to this great truth. So glad you are posting on Sermon audio.

Sermon11/26/14 1:11 AM
Emmanuel Ortega  Contact via emailFind all comments by Emmanuel Ortega
Who Were the Puritans?
Dr. Don Kistler
comments
“ Great Sermon! ”
I hear this sermon on my way to college and I found it really beautiful and moves me to do my best in my study of the Bible. Brother James D, the name of the puritan is not Joseph Caroll but Joseph Caryl. God Bless you.

Sermon9/1/14 5:49 PM
Don Kistler  Find all comments by Don Kistler
Submission to One Another
Dr. Don Kistler
comments
“ Great Sermon! ”
Mr. Berenstein, what I said was that nowhere in Scripture does it say that God FORGETS your sin, not that He does not forgive your sin.

Sermon5/12/14 8:45 AM
Tim Berenstein from Atlanta  Find all comments by Tim Berenstein
Submission to One Another
Dr. Don Kistler
comments
“ Great Sermon! ”
He says that nowhere in scripture does it say that God forgives your sins. That is really wrong. Here are some verses: http://www.biblestudytools.com/topical-verses/forgiveness-bible-verses/

Sermon5/9/14 12:46 PM
James D.  Find all comments by James D.
Who Were the Puritans?
Dr. Don Kistler
comments
“ Great Sermon! ”
This preacher mentioned a puritan named Joseph carrol (?) who spent decades on the book of Job. I tried to find his writings but could not. I would be very interested if this preacher could do a sermon on those Job sermons, or someone could post a comment on how to access those Carrol sermons. I would love to read his stuff.

Sermon5/8/13 9:09 PM
janine elizabeth from louisiana  Contact via emailFind all comments by janine elizabeth
“ Great Sermon! ”
Very good and encouraging message. Thank you.

Sermon11/12/10 11:33 PM
William from Tennessee from Nashville, TN  Contact via emailFind all comments by William from Tennessee
• Add new comment
comments
“ Thank you, such a blessing! ”
Thank you so much my fellow brother in Christ for that wonderful message. I was praying that the Holy Spirit would give me illumination concerning the book of Revelation. The Spirit directed me to this message and I understand it now brother, thank you. Praise the Lord for having such a wonderful messenger. -May grace and peace be always upon you and yours. William from Tennessee

Sermon6/20/08 6:51 AM
Mary Kiaira from ontario, Toronto  Contact via emailFind all comments by Mary Kiaira
David in the Wilderness
Rev. Charles A. Brown
“ Great Sermon! VERY CHALLENGING ”
An in depth study that was life searchinng and full of impact . May I worship, witness and nuture when in the wilderness God bless you Pastor Brown How can I get an audio tape of this sermon? Let me know via my email: kiairamk@yahoo.ca

Sermon3/13/08 3:42 PM
Daniel Ritchie from Ireland  Contact via emailFind all comments by Daniel Ritchie
• Add new comment
comments
“ Great Lecture ”
This is a tremendous overview of the life and times of John Owen. Anyone wanting to know more about this Puritan giant would be mad to miss it.

Sermon1/27/08 11:05 AM
Arthur  Find all comments by Arthur
“ Great Sermon! ”
A timely reminder of our calling to suffering as Christians here on earth. There are of course many ways in which we as believers will suffer in this world of sin, personal, family, physical or mental pain etc. But we are called to suffer as the Bible teaches and we are in common with many brothers and sisters today in our journey of pain. Thankyou Rich Johnston for this message which I can empathise with today. God be with us in our calling.

Sermon10/18/07 6:44 PM
jenny from Leeds England  Contact via emailFind all comments by jenny
The Calling of Holiness
Dr. Joel Beeke
“ Truly wonderful, I loved it ”
This sermon By Rev Beek was truly wonderful !n He shows how great holiness really is, and gives some great pointers on how to hug God more closely !

Sermon9/16/07 11:10 AM
Florin Motiu  Contact via emailFind all comments by Florin Motiu
• Add new comment
“ Spirit and Christ, Spirit and believer. ”
Good lecture about the Spirit's work in Christ's life and in the believer.

Sermon9/15/07 2:40 PM
ATM  Find all comments by ATM
Let Steadfastness Have its Full Effect
Rev. Charles A. Brown
“ Good Sermon! ”
Nice reminder tucked in this sermon that when we (Christians) are glorified, "we will forever be free of trials." Pastor Brown also said if we have (repeated) trials, "maybe we haven't learned our lesson." That made me think that since all things work together for good to the one who loves the Lord, as Paul tells us in Romans, then we know that there is good that can come even when we sin (i.e. even when we haven't "learned our leasson.") Thank God that God is the AUTHOR and the FINISHER of our faith!!! The God who brings life out of death can and does bring good out of sin. The lessons God teaches us in the misery of our backward stumbling is designed to bring out that which the Lord wished to reveal in our soul.

Sermon9/15/07 10:02 AM
Florin Motiu  Contact via emailFind all comments by Florin Motiu
Session 4 - John Owen on Christ
Dr Carl R. Trueman
“ Covenant of Redemption. ”
Good lecture about the Covenant of Redemption, the three functions of Christ and about justification by faith.

Jump to Page : [1] 2

Lose not sight of Christ in this cloudy and dark day. ... Samuel Rutherford
This RPCNA MINI site is powered by SermonAudio.com. The Host Broadcaster for this site is Reformed Presbyterian Church of N. A.
Email: info@sermonaudio.com  |  MINI Sites  |  Mobile Apps  |  Our Services  |  Copyright © 2019 SermonAudio.com.