1. God's ordinances declare his whole truth.
Each offering brings certain truths to the fore -
the peace offerings the blessedness of fellowship and
peace with God through Christ.
2. Atonement and imputation are essential for peace
and fellowship with God.
3. Peace with God leads to worship with our highest
4. Peace with God leads to the enjoyment of God.
'the food of the offering' v11.
5. Fellowship with God belongs to every believer.
Believers to seek an increase in the comforts of the
6. Christ always to be remembered.
Christ's redeeming love and our obligation ever to
- every ordinance of God can be abused.
- Believers are meant to know and be assured of the
things that belong unto their peace.